Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 277

Another great day in chastity nothing new to report; of course it's still on and I'm enjoying it. I was entertained when a friend of mine asked if I had gotten out because he was in town. Not yet, but I never know. I doubt it though. I don't want to add any more days to my chastity nor does Sir or my boyfriend...I think.

But it's wonderful having my boyfriend around and being with friends all weekend.

2 comments:

  1. If your keyholder and your boyfriend are different people, how does your boyfriend feel about your cock being unavailable for a year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really good question, and simply put he's not a huge fan but he's okay with it. A few of the times that we have been together he's had access for a variety of different reasons with a varying degree of punishment. But when I went in to this year Sir spoke with him and I spoke with him before agreeing to go in. And in full disclosure, my bf met me while in my first 3 month stent of chastity, so he barely knows me any other way!

    ReplyDelete