Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 272

When I ordered my newest toy, I also got a couple little ball stretchers which I thought might be fun.  Well today I finally got one on.  I tried really quickly when I got it of course but with the device it looked like it was going to be tough so I put it off.  So after a long day today I figured it would be worth it to make it happen.  Let me tell you it was not an easy task.  With the device around my junk it's a bit of a tight space, but I stretched my balls out and squeezed them through one at a time.  It was a bit painful but that's part of the fun!  Of course it's a nice tight fit and I'm really looking forward to how it feels with a nice raging hard on.  There is normally a nice little pull from the device but now with them already stretched it should be nice.


1 comment:

  1. Love your latest toy. I switched from the CB6000 to the Birdlocked. I love the new cage.

    ReplyDelete