Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 280

So today was nice, I didn't quite get the time to play with myself that I had hoped for but that is due to my own lack of planning.  I had to do it before work, but sleep sounded so much better...while I was still laying in my bed.  So I didn't work towards that orgasm I've kind of been wanting and craving lately.  I will get there one of these days, but I rarely feel like putting in that effort.  Yes I know that sounds somewhat silly, but personally it takes quite a bit to bring myself to orgasm from playing with my ass.  Also the last few times that I've tried to do it, I haven't been able to make it happen for some unknown reason.  I'm perfectly content not either that's the other thing at play.  Not cumming doesn't bother me so when it doesn't happen I'm not super disappointed or upset, life just moves right along.  So we'll see when it happens, but one day soon I hope I'll have an orgasm....somehow....

No comments:

Post a Comment