Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 286

I'd really rather not post today I'm just in the mood to eliminate all responsibilities from my life for 24-48 hours. Unfortunately that won't result in a positive outcome in the long term so I won't but I'd sure love to!
So I was hoping that with the next couple of days I would have some time to just do my own thing and like I said yesterday center myself again. That's not happening. School is consuming me. It's one thing after another one project into another application process into another paper into a midterm... It just doesn't end and that little bit of time that would be for me when I don't have to be doing school work or the breaks that I build in to it are for work or staying socially connected so I don't turn into a hermit. But some days I need and want to be a hermit so I can figure out what the hell's going on with me and deal with it.
I just need me time and not in the sense of masturbating...while it sounds phenomenal and would make a lot of thing a feel better it's not really a great coping mechanism...
Aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment