Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 282

Perhaps my hole just can't get enough.  This afternoon I was trying to sit down to study, but I simply couldn't focus I was horny and watching porn, wanting to have some fun.  But I knew that was unlikely as it was the middle of the day, and most people have to work. So I went into my closet and my tub of toys, grabbed a plug and slowly worked it into my hole.
I was hard just feeling the rubber plug against my hole and started dripping precum all over.  It slipped in and I felt great sitting down to my work.  It helped.  I wasn't as horny and could focus on my articles.  As I moved around I could feel it rubbing around inside keeping my cock hard and making me ooze precum. A couple hours later before going to the store, I figured I should take it out.  When I looked down at my underwear I could see a nice big wet spot from my cock dripping like it always does.  I secretly wished it was a load of cum in there but I was content with a puddle of precum. Perhaps since it's already stretched out I'll have to find something more to go in it later...

No comments:

Post a Comment