Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 295

Oh my goodness, soooo much to write about today.

First off I got to play with Sir today which is always a good time.  As usual there were a couple things to punish me for and let me tell you I'll be thinking about them for a couple days.  He canned my ass in what felt like the exact same spot over and over again.  Just before that though he took out the plug I'd had in for 2 hours while I was running errands and hanging around. Once he got it out he got his fingers inside pressing up against my prostate, enough to make me moan but not enough pressure to get me anywhere.
After he was finished beating my ass he fucked my hole so hard and so well tonight.  My hole was already opened up and ready for him to pound away as he always does.  He puts so much force behind his cock straight into my ass and it feels so good!  After a while he put me on the mattress and began fucking me there where he begin hitting up against my prostate while he was fucking me.  It felt awesome to get pounded here and there by his cock instead of my fingers. And since I'm supposed to be getting lots of ass play these two weeks I'm in this jock, he plowed until he was done and I wasn't going to stop him, not that I ever would or could. :)



But that was not the only exciting thing that happened tonight.  After we finished up, he took me to the bathroom and took off my device for cleaning which happens occasionally.  Then I hopped in the shower got out and he surprised me with a nice shiny piece of metal for my cock!  He'd apparently had enough of me breaking his plastic devices so metal is the next logical option right?


So far I absolutely love it!  It just feels less complicated and like it's just better.  It's a little heavier, but not really noticeable.  My PA does clink around a little bit more in it since it's metal on metal, but with tighter underwear it shouldn't be noticeable.  I didn't hear it once I put my jock back on.  It was interesting though when I went to the corner store to try to find something to aid in cleaning the device I got a little hard and my cock pressed up against cold metal from walking outside.  It was an odd feeling but kind of fun and nice.

I'm still wearing my red jock and it's getting quite a nice musk about it and I've still got over a week to go....


2 comments:

  1. Your new device looks quite comfortable. Hope you'll give us product information and a review at some point in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I course I will in a few days once I've really figured out what I think about it. But so far I have very little bad to say! :)

    ReplyDelete