Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 287

Wow is today better and no orgasm, and to be quite honest being able to jerk off probably would have just sat around all day doing that instead of what I did.  I was productive, took sometime for myself, and feel SO much better.  It's easy for me to let things pile up, and usually when they do I take care of it.  Lately though I haven't had the time to do that and today I finally did and life feels better.  While I think chastity has added to this experience, it definitely was not the cause.  And tomorrow I'm supposed to be playing with a friend so hopefully that will make me feel even better. :)

1 comment:

  1. You wrote, "to be quite honest being able to jerk off probably would have just sat around all day doing that instead of what I did". Boy does that ring true for me as well!

    ReplyDelete