So I got the pics from my friend and here you go it was quite the adventure of an afternoon as you'll see down below. But today was good and relaxing definitely a good change from yesterday when I left my play session and was incredibly horny. It's been nice and relaxing getting some work done.
He started by getting me tied up very securely on the bed making sure I wasn't going to go anywhere. He inserted an Aneros prostate stimulator and hooded me up while I waited for what was to come next...
Soon the clothes pins came and he placed them where he could and toyed with them, flicking them and soon bringing out the vibrator teasing and torturing them all...
But soon, they came off he lifted my ass up and started to hit it. I wasn't exactly sure what it was but it was very nice. I couldn't tell what it was until we were all done.
And after he had his fill the vibrator came back out and he was teasing my ass again.
Soon it was time for the electro and I was hooked up and it was zapping away. It felt wonderful and I remembered exactly why I enjoy electro because it's almost like my cock is getting touched in an odd way.
It continued almost getting me to cum, but ultimately my cock laid in it's cage just dripping precum.
No comments:
Post a Comment