It feel so good to get fucked! A good friend of mine that I've fooled around with hit me up on my way home this afternoon. He got straight to the point and just asked if I was up for a fuck tonight. Of course I was, in this state I'm always up for it.
So I got home got ready and went to his place. As soon as I walked in the door we stripped down and I was almost gagging on his cock as it hit the back of my throat. Once he'd had his fill of my throat he brought me up bent me over his sofa and started pounding away. He went to town fucking my hole using it oh so well. As he got more and more into it he started spanking my ass just driving me absolutely crazy. He kept fucking and I was bouncing back against his cock making it go as deep as his cock could plow into my hole. I knew I wasn't going to cum from this fucking but it didn't matter one bit because it felt awesome! He kept fucking my hole until he couldn't hold back and blew his load. I almost didn't want to it end, but my hole was used up and feeling good and so was I.
It was a a great way to spend the evening waiting for my latest iPhone update to finish downloading. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment