I'm back in a weird horny place again. Like a couple weeks ago I'm feeling really horny, but don't feel like doing much about it. I know that part of that has to do with school kind of taking over my life at the moment, but since i know that's the case I feel a little bit better because I know the feeling will pass. Or at least I hope that it does.
It could also be that I've been getting bits of fun and attention here and there and so I've not had an overwhelming urge to burst out sexually lately. That's not really a bad thing just not really normal for the entire previous year. Most of the year I've spent trying to calm the insatiable urges that have been tried taking over my life from time to time. Now I have either done so well at that it's gone to far or other things are starting to take it's place and move my sexual desires to the back burner because I'm not constantly thinking about since I don't have the option to play with my cock. Though it's a very aware back burner because I definitely know my cock is telling my body to have some fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment