Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 273

Today was a nice day for me.  It was very relaxing which I've been needing for a while, but it still wasn't totally what I've been craving.  And no I'm not talking about an orgasm.  I've been fairly satisfied in that department for quite a while.  Though I haven't had one in I don't know how long I have come so close a number of times that it's keeping me content.  Some more me time will be nice tomorrow, but I can't spend it all relaxing.  Coming up with a really good balance in my life with an even more unpredictable schedule is proving a little difficult.  Even with my work having a funky schedule it was less funky than what I'm doing now with work and school.  And that was part of what helped keep me sane was that I had days off that I knew I didn't have to do anything.  Now in school and constantly having readings and research to do it's not quite as easy.  And again the lack of instant gratification and pleasure I get from jerking off has made it a little more difficult, but this is the year I choose and I'm enjoying it.  Personally I wouldn't have it any other way right now.
I find chastity a really great experience and enjoy it thoroughly.  If I were to do it again on such a scale, I would have to work in a way in which I could have time with my penis occasionally though.  Rarely being able to get to it myself is my one real struggle.  I like giving up the control of it, but I don't want to give it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment