Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 294

Today was pretty nice and easy. I had a long day of work which was frustrating because I had other plans for my day and had forgotten about it. But it ended up okay and it's money so I can't really complain. But.....

Yesterday I was plugged up for 2 hours. I finally took it out and, I was feeling really horny.  I though it might subside a little, but then I realized I didn't want it to.  I wanted to get back in my hole and have some fun.  So before bed around 2:00 am I pulled out the lube laid backed and started working me hole.  It was nice and warmed up, a little loose and ready to get used.  I was quickly filling it with 3 and 4 fingers, but I really wanted to give it a good workout so I lubed up both my hands, stuck my fingers in my hole.  I started opening it up, relaxing my hole, and stretching it out just a little bit getting my fingers deep in my hole playing around inside.  As my fingers were exploring around just finding new spots to hit that felt amazing I started to feel like I was going to cum.  I didn't think I was hitting my prostate; I certainly wasn't trying at least.  So I gave my hole a break but I'd hit that point and it was coming.  Soon jizz was dribbling out of my cock and into my jock, not really an orgasm, just cumming.

I thought to myself, I wasn't done!  So I kept going working my hole just invading it with my hands enjoying all of the sensations going on.  Soon I stood up and saw my jock covered in cum and as I went to pull them down to clean up a bit a little dribble of cum was still stuck to my cage waiting to drip into the jock...

1 comment: