It's so nice to successful sometimes. I've been putting a lot of work into studying for my midterm that I took today and did very well on it! I've been channeling a lot of focus into my school work in an effort to detract a little from my locked up cock and it's paying off.
My adventure continues with my red jock that I'm preparing for RubberRedBear and it's coming along nicely. Playing in my hole everyday is wonderful and though I certainly can't do it forever, it does take some time and effort, these 2 weeks will be well worth it. Today I wore it to school for the first time which was a little exciting for me because well if my classmates only knew. Haha. When I got home though it was time to give my hole it's hour of attention so today in an effort to continue my productivity I plugged up and just give it a wiggle now and then and pull it up with my ass everyone and a while. It has done it's job letting me have some fun and make some precum. Below you can see the jock at school, yeah it's in the bathroom, I'm not quite daring enough to do much more than that there. Along with that though you can see the pool of precum I worked up this evening in my jock.

very nice smarmaduke :) after reading your blog daily I have the urge to be locked in Chasity I am so tempted to buy a Chasity device for my bday.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the midterms. That's quite a hot looking jockstrap!
ReplyDelete