Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 271

ARGH!!!! I've been working on a paper all day and not necessarily a difficult one but I have struggle focusing on it.  I have no idea if this has to do with my chastity or not, but I'm attributing it there.  So yes at the moment I would love to smash the device into tiny bits and see if pumping out a few good loads help.  But if that is the case, then I need to save that for later when I have real papers! lol
Part of me is trying to remember back to college and what my habits were with writing papers (other than my constant procrastination).  But I don't really remember, I mean why would I?  I was jacking off at least once a day then probably more most days!

1 comment:

  1. Just a hint on papers from a former university teacher: Decide what the one main point you want to make in your paper is. If there are other points you want to make, consider how they relate to your main point.

    Then think about who is going to read your paper, what they already know and what you want to tell them on top of that. When writing, "see" your audience and think of how you can most help them understand your main point and possible subsidiary points. It might be helpful to imagine what you would say to them if you were sitting down chatting over a cup of coffee.

    I hope this is helpful, though you've probably already heard it all before a number of times.

    An interesting thing, a chastity device -- it really teaches us what our 'I want to masturbate' triggers are and how to live with that feeling until it dies down. Very good training for everyone!

    ReplyDelete