So much cum and such a sensitive cock! It is seriously out of control, and each time I cum it's like it gets more sensitive. Today I had instructions to be on my knees in my rubber singlet with his pup hood on (muzzle and blindfold on). When he came home I was rock hard in my device caged again behind my rubber. It felt wonderful. Once he got in, he took off the muzzle put his cock in my mouth and started fucking my face, and made out with me a little until he then inserted the the gag. He stood me up and plastic wrapped my chest after mitting my fists.
Once he had that wrapped up he started on my legs, wrapping them separately getting my feet to my ass so that he could just hold them in place to get my ass in the air as he began to fucking it. He started pounding away on my hole making getting me harder and harder in my device. As he fucked away he would rub against the device and with all the sensations going on I came right there in my device. That didn't make him stop though, he kept fucking my hole and moments later he had taken off my device and he was pumping out round number 2 out of my cock and working his fingers up my hole. It was wonderful, but then he kept working it after I'd cum driving me crazy and wouldn't stop until I broke free from the plastic wrap. It didn't take me long to break free luckily, but it was super intense!
Then he cut me out the rest of the way and put his cock down my throat, fucking it until he shot his load down my throat making us two very happy boys. :)
nice :)
ReplyDelete