What a joy it is to cum, and cumming twice, wow...AMAZING!
Dreadfire started off by stripping me sitting me down and meeting all of Sir's requirements hooded me, gagged me, and mitted me. After then he put my mitted hands behind my back and started binding me to the chair with plastic wrap and then duct tape. Once I was firmly in place unable to move at all he unlocked the device. He said that in order to cum I had to get the device off myself. I had no idea how that was gonna happen except by getting hard and popping it off. But as I started getting hard and making my cock throb I felt myself getting close to cumming but I wasn't sure why and I wasn't trying to cum...yet. Out of nowhere I feel my cock pulse and throb and then could feel the cum dumping out of me. It felt more like a wet dream than a real orgasm but it was still nice to cum.
Of course that wasn't the end of it though, just as it should be. Once the cum was cleaned up I could feel his hands on my balls squeeze and tapping on them. Soon after his mouth was on my cock and getting me hard and so close to cumming again very quickly. But he was just teasing me just on and off licks and sucks getting me super hard and horny really wanting it but fight cumming so quickly.
Soon I had to be let out but still he wasn't done he hadn't made me cum. He took off all the gear and laid me on the bed held me down and started sucking me off. Feeling a mouth on my cock again felt so good. He kept teasing me getting me close and driving me wild as my cock is super sensitive. And soon he had my cock exploding with cum and me writhing on the bed in ecstasy. It was wonderful but so overstimulating!
It was only after we were finished did I realize that during that release I did not meet Sir's requirement so I will have an extra day added for that wonderful explosion.
Dreadfire started off by stripping me sitting me down and meeting all of Sir's requirements hooded me, gagged me, and mitted me. After then he put my mitted hands behind my back and started binding me to the chair with plastic wrap and then duct tape. Once I was firmly in place unable to move at all he unlocked the device. He said that in order to cum I had to get the device off myself. I had no idea how that was gonna happen except by getting hard and popping it off. But as I started getting hard and making my cock throb I felt myself getting close to cumming but I wasn't sure why and I wasn't trying to cum...yet. Out of nowhere I feel my cock pulse and throb and then could feel the cum dumping out of me. It felt more like a wet dream than a real orgasm but it was still nice to cum.
Of course that wasn't the end of it though, just as it should be. Once the cum was cleaned up I could feel his hands on my balls squeeze and tapping on them. Soon after his mouth was on my cock and getting me hard and so close to cumming again very quickly. But he was just teasing me just on and off licks and sucks getting me super hard and horny really wanting it but fight cumming so quickly.
Soon I had to be let out but still he wasn't done he hadn't made me cum. He took off all the gear and laid me on the bed held me down and started sucking me off. Feeling a mouth on my cock again felt so good. He kept teasing me getting me close and driving me wild as my cock is super sensitive. And soon he had my cock exploding with cum and me writhing on the bed in ecstasy. It was wonderful but so overstimulating!
It was only after we were finished did I realize that during that release I did not meet Sir's requirement so I will have an extra day added for that wonderful explosion.
awesome :) very nice :)
ReplyDelete