Another wonderful play time with Sir today! No cum, though got close a couple of times, but as everyone knows that does matter to me.
We had a lot of fun trying something a little new. Typically I get my spanking and then Sir fucks me, if that's whats on the agenda for the day. Today those to things were on the agenda but it played out a little differently. I started off strapped up to the spanking bench ready to take my beating, but instead I the first thing I felt was a finger on my hole, and then came the paddle hard against my ass. As I settled in for my spanking it stopped and I could feel a toy pressed against my hole trying to get in, and as I relaxed to let it in it felt amazing. Sir worked it in and out for a while he left it in and walked away. Thwak, it was his paddle against my ass and my cock didn't know what to do stay hard with something up my ass or go soft while the paddle smacks against my ass. But it was interesting switching back and forth between my ass and hole. It was if every time he started spanking me after playing with my ass was like the first time of a session.
Once he had his fill of spanking on my ass he let me off the bench and took me to his bed to fuck me until he had his fill of that and finished himself off. By the time he was finished we both felt fantastic!
No comments:
Post a Comment