A pretty nice day in chastity, some cravings here and there to rip of the device and play with my cock. A couple of them pretty intense, but I had lots to do to get the apartment ready so that I can be gone for a couple weeks while I'm with my bf in Seattle. (Which I can't wait to be on the plane for!) It was easy to keep my mind from getting too carried away. I think Sir was a little evil planting the idea in my head yesterday of getting out while I'm with my boyfriend. I had no plans of it and wasn't even thinking about it...but now I'm thinking about it! Grrrrr!
We've switched out my lock for a plastic one and so hopefully I won't have to go through the ordeal I did last time I flew. But oh well if it happens again and I get to open the eyes of another TSA agent it'll be worth the hassle.
We've switched out my lock for a plastic one and so hopefully I won't have to go through the ordeal I did last time I flew. But oh well if it happens again and I get to open the eyes of another TSA agent it'll be worth the hassle.
very nice :) hopefully one day I get to wear a cbt like the one you have on
ReplyDelete