So today was my first day of grad school and while yes I was quite nervous it went smoothly. I know things are going to get more chaotic and stressful, but I think that I will be able to manage it well enough to get through the end of this semester and chastity without freaking out. While that may change down the road it's my goal and I'm pretty confident in it.
But with some extra time on my hands today I decided to do a little sounding because it's been so long since I've done that and I've been craving feeling on my cock since I got back from Seattle. Yes all of the orgasms were amazing, but sometimes I just want to be able to give myself the joy of feeling something on my cock. So I pulled out my silicone sound and my magnetic nipple clamps and had a little fun. I only got one picture unfortunately, but I really enjoyed the time. I was very careful about it and had to keep backing off because I knew that cumming again while sounding would add another day and I don't want that!

looks fun .
ReplyDelete