Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Day 238
Today was just another regular day, but being active in the summer is proving to require a little more lube. Which I don't think I've ever dealt with before. The last time it was this time of year and I was locked up it was in the boytrainer which I just had to lotion up and that lasted all day. I never worried about it as long as I had lotion on. But it seems that being active and sweating washes away some of the silicone lube in the CB 6000. So I'm starting to get used to lubing up a second time during the day. Sometimes this won't be the easiest thing to do because of my school schedule. I definitely don't want any chaffing that's going to make for a horrible situation so I will work it out. But I'd rather not be the boy who carries lube to school. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Actually carrying lube to school isn't that bad. It's always a good idea to have some on you anyway for emergencies, but what I did was emptied and cleaned out one of those syringes from a teeth-whitening kit and filled it with baby oil. That way it was small and discreet, but also was precise since the small nozzle of syringe could be inserted into my device and the lube applied anywhere necessary ;).
ReplyDeleteYeah I know that it certainly wouldn't be the end of the world. Just knowing myself and the klutz that I can be sometimes, it would end up on the floor in the middle of a class and that would be annoying and obnoxious. lol
ReplyDelete