So my vacation is over and I'm heading home tonight. Through a random series of events though I ended up with the lock my bf put on me while I was there so he could get me out. Of course this was not the plan. I have some guts but I wouldn't intentionally risk a metal lock with the TSA. They could just do too many things and create problem I don't need.
So I was freaking our a bit and my heart was definitely racing a tad, bur I stepped in up to the back scatter at least it wouldn't beep at me. I walked I'm put my hands up. It took the scan and I was waved right through. I finally breathed a sigh of relief only after I had gathered my things and gotten away. I was a little surprised but absolutely excited. I don't plan on trying that again but at least I know it's not the end of the world.
So for those wondering just how difficult it is to travel in chastity, you don't have a care in the world just walk on through!
So I was freaking our a bit and my heart was definitely racing a tad, bur I stepped in up to the back scatter at least it wouldn't beep at me. I walked I'm put my hands up. It took the scan and I was waved right through. I finally breathed a sigh of relief only after I had gathered my things and gotten away. I was a little surprised but absolutely excited. I don't plan on trying that again but at least I know it's not the end of the world.
So for those wondering just how difficult it is to travel in chastity, you don't have a care in the world just walk on through!
Great to hear you weren't stopped. I always use zip ties for airport screening. Does this mean your bf still has the key?
ReplyDeleteTypically I go through with a plastic lock and don't worry about it. Yes he still has the key, but he will be mailing it to my Sir soon.
ReplyDelete