Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 227

Another nice day of total lock up and it's been nice. I've definitely been spoiled with cumming so much over the past two weeks, but I am looking forward to being locked up again for a while with no cumming insight. I know it sounds a bit crazy but what about this experience isn't. But really why do we (yes I'm generalizing get over it) feel the need or desire to cum so much? I don/t have it often and don't miss it because its not necessary. Trust me it still feel awesome and yeah it's be nice all the time, but I seriously think that I will jack off a lot less after this experience. (Of course after my first couple days of being excited about having my cock back. It will be interesting to see how it goes. Don't worry I'll let you know how it goes as I really have enjoyed the writing of this blog and plan to continue after this adventure, just probably not posting as frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment