Aahhhhhhhh... no I didn't cum again! I just got a meet another couple of my boyfriend's friends, BoundAndBusted and Singlesubcub a great couple.
When we got there Singlesubcub wanted to try out the sleep sack that we brought over, and of course neither of us was going to stop him. He got in we zipped him up and cinched him in with the help of a little rope. Once he was hooded and gagged the real work began. My boyfriend started working over his balls and tormenting his cock teasing it with a variety of different strokes just so that we could make him ache for it later. He was thoroughly enjoying himself squirming around in the sack. As we got him closer and closer we just kept him on the edge and then he REALLY wanted to cum. We were then informed that no one else had ever been able to make him cum before so now it was a challenge....hehe. Of course I did what I do best and started working on his cock to try and make him cum and I could tell I was getting there but me and Dreadfire would alternate. Then I grabbed hold because I don't like to quit on a challenge. I started working his cock and I wasn't stopping until he shot his load. BoundAndBusted and Dreadfire were working on his nips and just helping get him close and I was jacking his cock and I could hear his moans sounding like he was getting there. And just as I was about to stop and have someone else take over I heard it he was going to cum! He sure did as we all gazed in amazement and enjoyed the show of him enjoying the moment and wriggling as I kept stroking his cock a little after he was done. ;)
After we were all done cleaning up from that Dreadfire and BoundAndBusted were playing a little and Dreadfire ended up with mitts on his hands. Within minutes he was chained to the bed and gagged and hooded ready to be tormented. He was in his rubber surfsuit and so we let out his cock and balls because of course they needed a beating. As that started he was moaning and loving every thwak, and so BoundAndBusted decided he needed to play the 10 game and count down his hits from 10. It was fun as they started to hit them and he was trying to move around in those chains but wasn't going anywhere!
After 0 we decided he needed to feel some pleasure, and we started edging him teasing him with cumming and soon he started moaning. He was so horny and so ready to cum. Of course he had to wait a little bit, but once he did he loved it and shot everywhere!
And then as we all lay there in a mess on the bed just happy and content, somehow flogging came up and BoundAndBusted showed me his floggers. It didn't take long before I was standing naked chained to the sling stand. :) He started warming me up and it felt wonderful, just a nice light warm up to get me ready for what was to come. It didn't take long before he was pulling out the heavier ones and hitting harder and harder. As it went on he was starting to really get me moaning and groaning. It was starting to get me and really break me down which is wonderful. Before we finished he decided I had to play the 10 game with me and have me count down from 10 and the first couple weren't too bad and then a few milder ones but still intense. 3, 2, and 1, those were intense but felt amazing. After we were finished we all laid down for a bit and relaxed. It was a wonderful evening had by all and it just goes to show I really don't have to cum to feel wonderful, but it can be easier.
very nice
ReplyDelete