Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 228

Yay sex!! (I realize I start a lot of my posts with exclamations of sorts, but hey I have to shout about the good things that happen.)  

Great sex can be a wonderful thing!  There are a number of things that compare to getting a really good fucking for me, but it's definitely one of those things that just makes me happy no matter what.  So when I get the chance to just roll around with my boyfriend and get my mouth fucked, rolled over and get my ass pounded for I have no idea how long I can't do much but smile.  It really is one of those absolute pleasures I have while being locked up.  Even though it typically makes me so hard the device puts some serious pull on my balls, I barely have any idea that's happening until after because it takes all my cares away.  

Tonight I will sleep a content and happy boy, wheee!

No comments:

Post a Comment