Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 222

Since being able to be out recently I haven't had much urge to play with myself.  I think this is in part due to the fact that my cock is getting touched so it's not craving touch, but also because I've cum and don't have that urge either.  But today it struck I was in the shower lathering up and starting to clean off the device etc and I had a sudden intense urge to rip off the device and start jacking.  I think some of the getting off but not being able to touch my cock myself was starting to get to me a little bit.  While I was able relax and let it subside and it was there for the first time in a while.  It may have hit today in part because I had a lot of spare time on my hands with my boyfriend at work.  I kept myself fairly preoccupied and busy; I was not completely able to keep myself from thinking about my cock.

As for my picture for this week Sparky got up a preview of his set of pictures from the play from last night.  So below you too can enjoy the preview with more to cum....


No comments:

Post a Comment