So a couple of interesting things from today, but I'll start off with the dreams from last night because they were intense and livid to the point I was seriously concerned about my device when I woke up after each one.
In the first I had woken up and found my device had split wide open straight down the middle on the seam and in a half asleep state I started jacking off because I was so hard and wanted to get off so badly. After about 30 seconds I was shooting loads 4 feet out over the foot of the bed, and just shot after shot for like 2 minutes it just kept coming! Once I woke up all freaked out it had actually happened but nope it was still intact. But I was checking on it for a good 2-3 minutes because it had felt so real!
Then the other one I woke up and the lock was just open but broken and I couldn't get it to close back. So of course I went after it again (it's a dream why not). But this time I was milking it just stroking it for what seemed like forever and finally shot a huge load. Not so many times or as far this time but just a huge puddle on my chest. But of course woke fully again to nothing changed. My cock was still locked up just as it should be.
Then this even Sir and I got together to have some fun. Of course I spent a long time sucking his cock doing my best to get him to cum and got him close until my body almost collapsed on me. But after that I got tied down for my spanking (I was supposed to email Sir when my post was up, but I forgot). And Sir wasted now time in beating my ass, from the first strike on it was an intense beating. It felt wonderful, but was probably one of the most intense if not the most I've had from Sir. When he was done there were definitely some pretty nasty marks left...but I have a special ass that heals in 10 minutes and so I don't have photos of it, but I will post them as soon as I do so everyone else can enjoy the beautiful marks.

interesting posting
ReplyDelete