So yesterday started the count down for SkyInMpls's chastity adventure, and I will be holding the key and calling the shots on this lock up. I'm kind of excited about it (it's definitely getting me hard talking about it). He also keeps a blog and will probably be updating his blog as he progresses with this experience.
It's interesting for me to have control of his cock since I don't have control of my own. His keys are in the mail to me and I'm excited to have them in my hands! I have picked out his release date for the moment, but we've already discussed that the date is flexible depending on how he does with the chastity and how well he follows the rules we have discussed. Also he may have a game of chance for his actual release as, but it all depends on what I decide.
So keep up on his blog and see what horrible things I have him doing. :)
Should be interesting for both of you.
ReplyDeleteHaving a flexible date for release is always a good idea. Uncertainty adds greatly to the experience.
It can also provide an incentive to do whatever tasks the keyholder sets to earn the privilege of release - if only on a temporary basis.
Looking forward to reading reports on your ingenuity in devising those horrible things ;-)