Today was one of those days I really wanted my cock back, but for very a very silly reason so I'm almost embarrassed to admit it. But I really wish I had my cock to play with on the drive down to visit my family. Yes I know many may think that's a bit odd, or think that I should be asking for it while I'm visiting them so that I don't go crazy, but that's not when I need it. I have this habit of edging and jacking off on long car rides by myself. I've been doing it since college. I don't know if it's because I'm an exhibitionist, just get bored, need something to keep me awake or what, but it's a habit that I enjoy. So today when I was driving down it was very boring and no fun at all and I was really craving my cock.
I thought about the possible logistics of a dildo or plug or something next time I make the drive to see if that could be a nice substitute, but until next time I'll just have to make do with no cock and no fun in the car.
So it just sat there hard and wanting out for the full 3.5 hours I was in the car. :(

a silly reason....? Don't think so, have the same habbit. Always like to play with cock when in a car, hmmmmm Compliments for your blog and posting here so regular!
ReplyDeletedirtypig's- dog
http://dirtypigsdog.blogspot.com/
I also like to play with my cock on long drives.
ReplyDeleteposts like these remind me how much i love this blog :)
ReplyDeleteWow, it's good to know I'm not the only one, but that doesn't make me miss it any less. :(
ReplyDelete