Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 60

So as I said a few days ago I downsized the ring on my device and shaved up a bit.  And so far it's feeling great!
While before I shaved I go a hair pinched in the device a couple times a day, which isn't bad, I haven't had one pinched hair all day long.  Yay!!  But that means if you're really one who doesn't like anything shaved or trimmed the CB 6k is a pretty good way to go (with 3k has the hinge which grabs a few more hairs and not as pleasant).
The smaller ring has also been pretty nice, it definitely gets in the way less and I don't notice it moving around as much and is helping with some of my slippage issues that I've been having.  But there will be more on that at some point after I've had some more time to see how it goes.

But for my pictures this week, I love having my balls pulled on so I decided to give them a bit of a tug. Hehe. Though my balls are definitely much more tender all full of cum and ready to burst...now if only pulling on my balls did that. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment