Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 44

So today was amazing!! My boyfriend and Sir did a great job conspiring together (as I knew they would).  But the wonderful time simply reaffirmed how little I really need to cum.  By the time we were all done playing aka I was a part of getting them both off and taking both of their loads down my throat :) I was such a happy boy I didn't even really care about cumming.  Granted there were a few times I was so close to unloading from getting pounded on both ends, it was unnecessary because I knew that both of them were happy and I couldn't have been any more content with what had just happened.  But they asked me for a show and told me to cum.  This turned out to be really difficult because while that would have been amazing it was completely unnecessary.  So I tried and I tried, my fingers were pounding on my prostate and it again felt amazing but there was no way I was going to cum. Of course that didn't stop me.  I was sitting on the floor working it until my hand was about to fall off.  I didn't end up cumming, but ask me if I care, because I don't!  Some people will say I'm crazy because of that, but I don't know if you could have found a happier boy at that moment.  Everything that had happened had put me in the perfect headspace and had just worked my body to an exhausted and exhilarated blissful mess. So while I didn't cum I certainly "got off".  :)







Hope you enjoyed more pics may be coming tomorrow. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment