So today my bf (AKA dreadfire) made me think about holding someone else's key while I'm locked up. Which I think is absolutely hot!! But I don't think it would really be productive because everytime I saw that person I would let them out and get them off until they couldn't any more. But really it would be awesome to have control of someone else's cock since I don't have my own.
Though if they were far away I would be evil! Because they would have to work really hard to make me let them cum. I would be one to play games with them. Though I don't really enjoy that myself because I don't want to cum really. Pople who want to cum though it's really fun to tease them with it. I find many people find that as the best part of chastity. Which is one of the best things of chastity, everyone finds something they enjoy about it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment