Today was a much needed release with Sir. It's always nice get a chance to let Sir do as he pleases with me and use me for his pleasure. As always it was quite the enjoyable session! For your enjoyment there are some pictures included. But to talk more about the joys of playing while locked up; I can focus more on the things that are happening to me instead of how hard I am and how much I can't wait until I cum. Instead I can focus on how the blindfold completely isolates me to just myself and my thoughts, the restraints tugging on my hands and ankles, the paddles and cane hitting my ass, and his cock filling my ass. The enjoyment goes through the roof on those activities because that's how I get all/any enjoyment. Today what was quite enjoyable because Sir also put a toy in me to hit my prostate and milk it well! I still didn't end up cumming but as you can see from my pictures it didn't matter I was a very happy boy afterwards.
I got my cock need filled by getting Sir's cock in my mouth, and it's just so nice to see one and be able to play with it!


No comments:
Post a Comment