Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 56

So I've been asked by a number of people who can get me out of my device and how often I can get out of my device.  Well, Sir and my bf can both get me out of my device if they chose and they are the only ones. As far as when I get out, basically it's the same.  My Sir and bf get to decide that, and my bf already did...twice...and I'll be paying for it with an additional day for each time I'm out of my device for fun (it does come off occasionally for a doctor's visit or something).  So I shan't be doing that often.  But I'm certainly not going to stay in 24/7/365, my cock needs a little more attention than that.  Maybe that will be my next big challenge.  So the next time I hope to get out and cum (yes I told Sir and my bf that I want to wait until a certain time) will be IML.  I just hope that I can please them both and earn the pleasure to get out at that time.  There will also be pictures if not video of all the times hat I do get out and cum as it should always be a good show.

And though while I have been equating getting out and cumming, that doesn't actually have to be the case. Though it would be torture :) getting out and being played with and then being locked up again would be fun....but maybe not worth an extra day. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment