Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 45

Another great day of not cumming!  Of course before my boyfriend left I had to have a little bit of my own fun with him as well.  So this morning I wrapped him up and made a great mummy for my enjoyment.
Of course I had lots of fun playing with every bit of his exposed body teasing and taunting him bringing him so close and then leaving him to enjoy the encasement waiting for the next moment he would get any sensation. 
But of course it wasn't just for him I had to get a little bit out of fun out of him as well and with his rock hard cock, well what else could I do but hop on and take a ride.  And as I bounced up and down on his cock I could hear his moans through his gag just making me want it more and more impaling myself on his cock loving every thrust. 
Once I'd had my fun, I decided it was time to reward a good boy and finally he got to cum and did he make a mess. :)

But of course it was just a reaffirmation that cumming is great, but there are soooooo many other ways to have a great time and feel just as amazing as unloading some cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment