So I think I might be starting to understand the frustration that many people talk about with long term chastity. Within the past couple of days the built up tension has really been getting to me for some reason. This is different from the last time I was in chastity, as I'm trying to not cum as much as possible. (Which is incredibly difficult!) I am starting to find a way to enjoy it though, letting it build up making me hornier and hornier all the time. It's just another way of making the times that I do enjoy myself that much better. (As long as they don't get to far apart I really might turn into a raging ass hole, in more way than one. ;) ) But I'm thinking I should find a way to channel it and I'm finding I can do that with a few friends of mine online and letting out my Dom a little bit and having fun in that way.
As with the last time I was locked up I found out some interesting things about myself and I think I'm still figuring out these things continual and it's a nice little side effect of the fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment