Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 37

Today was an interesting day because I was it was quite nice in chastity until later in the evening when I started to get really horny.  Part of that is probably because I decided to gear up a little bit after I got home from work because I was feeling frisky.





















This was a lot of fun to just sit around in for a while, playing with my body just a little, giving serious attention to my nips and balls.  This of course is how I really enjoy myself since I don't have my cock.  But of course later on in the evening when I got bored in the evening I started to get horny (I mean who doesn't get horny when they get bored?).  Since luckily I had the place to myself I decided to pull out my favorite dildos and while it's certainly a little more work to play with them than just jack off.  When I was done I felt so much more relieved and so much better than any time that I jack off.  I don't know if that's because I actually just enjoy ass play more than jacking (and cumming) or if because it's different and any sexual stimulation just made my head flip and my eyes roll back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment