Today was good in chastity, though I was reminded about how important finding a good fit is. And how easy it could be to get out of chastity if I really wanted to, but luckily I really don't want to.
In the shower (so yes it was nice and slippery) with my balls hanging low whole device slides down a little, which comes in handy when I get hard, can be my demise when in the shower. Because today as has happened before, my cock almost slipped out of my device. This really made me think that I need to put on a smaller ring which should help, but also making sure that the space between the cage and ring should be spaced appropriately otherwise it would be easy to fall out.
Also in thinking back to the silicone device, I've met some people that have difficulty putting on the device. So I have to say, before buying a device it's definitely beneficial to try out the devices to see what works best for you as there are a few different types out there. And you might want to make sure you actually like it before getting one.
No comments:
Post a Comment