Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 54

So of course I've been talking to people about chastity plenty and it's been quite interesting hearing about other people's experiences.  Everyone has had very different experiences and I haven't met anyone yet that doesn't enjoy.  I've gotten lots of congratulations and people impressed with what I'm doing.
But I've found something new that intrigues me, the points of intrigue!  Now I've never had any experience with them but I'm thinking it would be a lot of fun.  I don't think I would honestly be able to wear them for substantial periods of time because I do get hard frequently and I don't want to be uncomfortable all the time.  I would enjoy the small spikes during a scene or for a day at the office.  But I'll have to wait until they make them for the 6k or I can get my hands on another device.  And of course I'll give my review once it happens.

And in case you don't know what the points of intrigue are there are some pictures below:


No comments:

Post a Comment