Another typical day in chastity (they can't all be thrilling, but there are certainly many more exciting days than usual) though today I would like to say thanks because I'm very lucky to have found a great Sir to put me into this experience because I'm enjoying it every day! Thank you Sir for taking my cock away.
But to answer a question I received, "How do you pee in that thing?" Well it all depends on what device I'm in and where I'm going. First I'll talk devices then different places. In the boytrainer (the silicone device) I typically sit down when I can because of the additional number of holes at the tip of the cage piss goes everywhere. (Though if you enjoy a little piss play this could be a nice little advantage.) The CB 3k and CB 6k are much cleaner when pissing because there is only one slit on the end and when I get my piss slit lined up with the slit on the device it's really just like before I had the device on. The device is only part of the equation though, the receptacle is also important. When I'm at a standard toilet I'll typically sit down no matter what just because there can be a bit of a messy experience unless I'm paying attention. But when I find myself at a urinal it's never a big deal. In the CB devices I just make sure my cock is at the end of the cage and typically that doesn't make any mess. In the boytrainer it's a little more difficult but not too bad. I simply just plug up the holes on the end let it flow, but of course I found this out from experience. Oh well the piss covered pants were fun for the evening, just glad I did that the first time around in the summer. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment