So today I thought I would talk about morning wood (or getting hard at night). It's something I'm continually getting asked about because people are always wondering if I get woken up during the night because of a hard on. I have never had this issue, though others I know in chastity say it has happened to them on occasion. But I think this all comes from the thought that getting hard in chastity actually hurts. Really that's not the case, yes my cock gets hard, but no it doesn't hurt. I certainly feel it, and it can be slightly uncomfortable because it puts all kinds of pressure on my cock which reminds me that I'm locked up and a good boy for my Sir. This always puts a smile on my face. So while yes it can be uncomfortable it never hurts and certainly doesn't wake me, just puts a smile on my face as I wake up.
My morning wood ;)
P.S. If you have any questions about my experience in chastity send me a message and once I get a few I'll try to do my best to answer them as they come in.

No comments:
Post a Comment