Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 365

Okay tomorrow I'm really in for it. Another late post and Sir and I didn't get together today because of conflicting schedules. I deserve it but boy am I not looking forward to it!

As for my retrospective, the first couple months of my chastity were not too bad.  To start off I was out very soon after getting in when I went to go visit my boyfriend.  I was taken out of Sir's chastity and put into his.  This caused me a few extra days but they were well worth it.  Of course this really just made it feel as if I was starting all over again after I left him, but I can handle the beginning of chastity fairly well. Some people become antsy and miss jerking off immensely.  Personally I don't feel the desire to jerk off constantly.  I do enjoy watching porn frequently which may cause a greater desire to jerk off, but since I don't have the option to masturbate it really wasn't too big of a challenge.  In addition I had been locked up for 3 months and made it through those successfully so I wasn't too worried that the first few month would be a huge challenge.

2 comments:

  1. And weren't you supposed to start your retrospective today? Your Sir is really gonna be pissed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am starting it today i just wanted to get something up before it got too late. I just didn't want to take the time to write a retrospective while I was out with friends. I figured that would be rude.

    ReplyDelete