I had a lot of fun last night...with my sounds! I haven't really been able to use them for a while so I decided it was definitely time to have some fun with them. I especially wanted the metal sounds, but I have to say the silicone one felt completely different unlocked. I could feel the ridges while I jerked off with it down my cock.
But also I'm locked back up again because I don't want to just be jerking off 24/7 until MAL which will e even more fun horny so I'm locked up but holding my own key. :)




you never finished your retrospective... I think your Sir might want to punish you for that...
ReplyDeleteCongratulation on completing your year under lock and key. I'm in my second week of a very restrictive year (only 12 days of freedom). I can't understand why you would lock up so soon.
ReplyDelete