Today was a good day nothing too exciting but Sir used the wooden paddle on my ass which again was a nice. It was also my last day of mandated playing with my hole. While that was a little sad it was also nice because mandated playing with my ass was odd. Whether I wanted to or not I had to do it which was good, but again a little weird.
But before I got to playing with my ass, I had finished cleaning out and got a message from someone I'd chatted with on asspig.com. He was looking for someone to fist tonight and I was already cleaned out and ready to go. Since I was ready to go and already had to play with my ass I was absolutely ready to get fisted. I went over and had one of the most intense fistings I've ever had. I have been fisted a few times before but he started out by putting a speculum in me and fucking me through my open hole loosening up my hole. Then he took it out fisted me and then soon started punching my hole opening it wide and stretching it. Getting my ass punched was awesome! I really can't wait to have it happen again.
But of course I had to do my hour on my own as well when I got home. It was very interesting playing in my whole which had already been sufficiently wrecked.
As for the months 7 & 8 they were both very nice. In August I got to spend two weeks with my boyfriend where I got a little surprise and was allowed to get out a number of times without repercussions. This was a little shocking for me but it was amazing and greatly appreciated. I'm pretty sure it helped keep my crazy at bay.

No comments:
Post a Comment