First day of MAL and it's wonderful! Great people, great conversations, and hot men everywhere!
I'm really glad that I came out here for this weekend for many reasons but it's already been great, and I've cum twice since I last posted. Once was last night as I was going to bed me and my friend got a little frisky and he gave me an amazing blow job.
Then today I met someone online here at the hotel and and he just happened to be free tonight and so he came up to my room and had a wild time until I couldn't resist cumming and then we continued our wild time until he had his fill.
Both were wonderful orgasms even this far from getting released they feel absolutely spectacular and so much better than I remember.
And yes today's post is late, but it's hard for me to remember to post or even post by midnight when my evenings have only just begun at midnight. But that is no excuse and I'm sure Sir will find some way to deal with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment