Today was nice and I love starting off the day with a nice edging session. Granted it was only about an hour but it was so nice to wake up and grab my morning wood and enjoy myself. It's been so long since I got the chance to do something like that.
For all of you who have followed this blog I will be continuing another blog soon, but I don't know what I'm going to call it yet or exactly what's going to be on it. Of course it will be kinky and I'll talk about my exploits and adventures, but I'll see what form it takes as I begin it.
Hopefully I'll come up with something clever and start it in the next couple of days, but I will keep you posted as soon as it happens.
I can't wait to see what your next blog is :)
ReplyDelete