Today was busy but it was nice and I didn't get off!
Yes yes how can I not get off my cock is free and I must want to so bad, but really it's not like that. Yes I would love to get off 24/7 but really it's not necessary and I realize that. Of course sometimes the urges are intense and other days they aren't but never are they so much that I have to stop everything I'm doing and jack off. Actually it's never really to the point that I even really have a huge desire to get off. I just think to to myself oh that would be nice I have the time for a little fun I might as well do it.
It seems so weird to before I went into my year, I had a routine and a bit of a ritual each day, but now it's just when it seems like fun. Even then it's not a big deal, having an orgasm on my own is nice yes...but it's not awesome. That happens when I have some leather, bondage, or a great time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment