I flew out for MAL today and took myself out of chastity for the plane ride. I just wanted to go through security without chastity for once! It was very nice and a much less anxiety inducing.
But as I was reminded yesterday that I didn't finish the last two months of chastity. For those two months i was doing well but really horny! I also had a fun time working up a jock for a friend of mine filling it with my precum and working my ass daily. I also filled it with a little cum after pounding my ass to drain it.
After that Sir made me play with my ass weekly which was really nice even though sometimes it was tough fitting it in. I always enjoyed it though!
And as you probably know it ended with daily spankings which were difficult but really good because I did deserve them and I got to see Sir every day which was really wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment