So this morning when I got out of the shower I did my usual ass check to see what last nights beating left behind. This morning after an intense night that left an immediate bruise there was nothing! I could feel it was a little sore but nothing visible, and even I was a little shocked.
Tonight though when Sir saw my markless ass he decided he just needed to hit harder and that he did. There was no bruise yet when I left, but if there's no mark tomorrow I'll be surprised.
On a different note though I will answer a question I got recently in person and on here.
Frequently when people find out that my boyfriend is not my Sir they are initially a little shocked and then rather inquisitive. I don't mind answer how the complex situation works, because it works. I have a boyfriend whom I cherish dearly and then I have I Sir who is very important to me and I respect greatly. Sir and I met before me and my boyfriend, so he met me collared and knew that having me as his boyfriend meant that I would still have my Sir. This was discussed a few times and because we both already knew we wanted an open relationship it was not a giant leap for us. Also I told Sir all about my boyfriend and they started chatting soon after my boyfriend and I became official of not before. And they talk to each other frequently sometimes to my detriment but it's usually good for me.
In that manner they collaborate on things and I talk to both of them about the things that we do. It's also god for me to mention that my boyfriend knows I really enjoy the things that me and Sir do so he is comfortable with it because he knows that I'm having fun and enjoying myself. That allows him to be comfortable with it.
So yes sometimes there are difficulties but we talk with each other and we make it work because I think there is something we all like about the situation.
Also soon I will be starting a little retrospective about my year reflecting on highlights and lowlights tomorrow.
Thanks for answering my question about your relationship with your Sir and your boyfriend. I'm glad the three of you can make it work. It sounds like a lot of fun for all of you.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome and thank you it is a good experience for us all. :)
ReplyDelete