Monday, January 16, 2012

Freedom Day 7

Ahhh what a wonderful weekend, but it did have to end sometime.  As I come back to normalcy and my day to day life I'm very glad to have the opportunity to do the things like MAL.  I love being in the company of people that understand my fetishes and kinks.  There is something very freeing and liberating about being around that group of people, even if there isn't a discussion of fetish etc it's good to know it doesn't matter.

But really this doesn't just have to happen at these major events.  Many people have recently spoken about BLUF's 12x12 Pledge to go to the leather bars in gear 12 times of the next year. These are the places that we should be enjoying ourselves as well and letting all of our flags fly!

As for my chastity, this blog will probably be coming to a close in a few days as that adventure has come to an end.  It has been a wonderful year and I have learned plenty about myself.  I have noticed though I do enjoy jacking off again (A LOT!), I don't really feel like I need to though.  I'm not sure exactly how I feel about it but it's interesting.  It definitely gives me a different perspective on sex and such.  There are some people who do long term chastity for this very purpose, but that was not my intention.  It just kind of happened, but I'm still plenty horny!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you may be closing this blog. I am I big fan of it and always look forward to reading it

    ReplyDelete