Sir was very kind to me today and only used his hand on my ass. I felt like a very lucky boy not getting a cane or paddle of any sort today, but I do have to say it was a little weird, good weird.
Months 5 and 6 were a really good build up. It was good build up for me because I knew I was getting out for a bit during IML which was a wonderful mid-year reprieve. But it was also wonderful because I got my new silicone sound which was amazing for the time that I was locked up, until Sir forbid me to cum while using it. Then it was a little sad having such a fun toy and not being able to use it.
But after getting out during IML it was frustrating but also very nice to get locked back up knowing that I was about halfway through my year. I will also say I think this may have been the time that I begin to play a little bit less. I feel like at some point I begin to just be less horny (or at least able to ignore my horniness better).
No comments:
Post a Comment